Sunday, April 27, 2014

Getting back on track...

Yes! It is time to get back on track. You know that saying...the best laid plans..well mine certainly haven't gone my way. Its been a busy couple months between work (short staffed again), getting the flu, (yuck!), my bowling leagues and tournaments, and vacations. I've tried to do some stitching between all that, but not very much. At least nothing to really blog about anyways.

Now I'm ready to jump back on my progress train. I told myself that I need to find an hour each day for me time. I really hate being on the go go go all the time and neglecting my hobbies. Even my boys starting noticing that none of my projects have gotten any attention in a while. The weather is starting to get very hot down here in Miami which means more reason to stay inside and do things.

I've decided to get back to working on Bluebell by Nora Corbett. I really want to get these wings finished. They are all in Kreinik, but I love how pretty they are.





I did start stitching on the new CCN designs called Frosty Forest, but I haven't finished the first block yet. I will post a pic once I do.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Have a fabulous week. :-)

**Hugs from Sunny Miami**
Jen

9 comments:

Justine said...

Yes she is very pretty. Kudos to you for stitching with Kreinik!

cucki said...

Beautiful x

Linda said...

Glad your back Jen. Beautiful stitching.

Linda

Vicky L said...

Bluebell is very pretty! I love the fabric you are using.

Julie said...

She's a beauty.

Carol said...

Bluebell is looking stunning, Jen!! I am not good at all at stitching with Kreinik, so I admire your perseverance :)

Stay healthy now and enjoy all that FL sunshine!

Anne said...

CAtching up on blog reading...heehee. Glad to hear you are good although being short staffed at work is never fun. Beautiful progress on Bluebell Jen! She's a pretty one!

Angela said...

Lovely design! I need to get back to my Mira soon :)

demeter83 said...

Awww, lovely to see Bluebell being worked on, beautiful!