Sunday, February 24, 2019

A Week in Greece - Athens

Happy Beautiful Sunday!

It occurred to me that I never shared on my blog some beautiful pictures I took when I visited Greece this past July. This trip was a generous wedding honeymoon gift from my sister and brother in law. To explain in words how blown away we were by Greece's natural beautiful... I have none. The country was/is amazing. We visited Athens to see the Acropolis, followed by 3 days on the Island of Naxos, then concluded with 2 days on the Island of Santorini. I could ramble on and on so instead I will share a few pictures the next 3 days of each stop so you can admire the beauty too. If you ever get a chance to visit, you must! That is all I can say.
These first few pictures are in Athens. The Acropolis was a site to see and our main reason for spending the night. Of course some food shots will be tossed in.






I'll be back tomorrow with pics from the Island of Naxos.
Happy Sunday!
Jen