Hello Friends!
Wow! I didn't realize how long it's been since I last updated my little blog space. I see I have gained some new readers in recent months. Welcome to my little creative space in blog land if you just started following me.
I confess my crafting bug has been on hiatus. I have fallen into the black hole that is called Kindle Unlimited. If you've never used it, it is a monthly e-book subscription through Amazon that lets you borrow up to 10 books at time to read. The books are not really long like what you would buy in the store. You can easily read most in an afternoon or an evening. The plots move really fast so it's just too easy to get sucked into a book and not put it down to do anything else including crafting. That hasn't stopped me from buying supplies though. HA!
I did give myself a kick recently to do some crocheting. I perused Pinterest to find some new beanie hats to crochet.
This first one is called the "Diagonal Raised Beanie" by Dana Marie Moreno. It is crocheted using a sparkly acrylic yarn. This hat was a fun challenge. I like patterns with texture.
Then I made this beanie called the "Oh So Textured" beanie by GigglesCurls. This pattern used different stitch types which gave the beanie a thicker texture. The pattern was fun but doing it in black was the challenge. I'll make this one again using a lighter color next time.
Both of these hats are listed in my Etsy shop. I love to make hats but since I live in Miami where we are lucky to see 50 degree weather, I don't have much use for them.
Thank you for visiting me today. Hope you all have a lovely week.
~Hugs from Sunny Miami~
Jen



2 comments:
Excited to see a blog post with your name on it tonight!!! These crocheted hats are terrific! Thanks for sharing your recent crafting projects!
Good blog. Digitizing Services Great.
Post a Comment