Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Christmas Card


I love Sundays. They are the most relaxing day for me and I always feel inspired to make something...anything. Of course, this weekend I have been blog hopping, checking out the different challenges posted this week to find anything that tickles my fancy. And on the way, I bought some digi stamps. Couldn't help it! There are so many beautiful ones out there. I have found an old love for coloring with markers and colored pencils.

To the left is a Christmas card I made today. I can't believe Christmas is six months away! The digi is from Sew Many Cards. It is called Miki Behind Candy Cane. He's too cute! I colored him with markers and colored pencils. I used papers and embellishments from Hot Off the Press with a few items from my stash.

I'm entering this card into two challenges this week. Challenge #19 at Sew Many Challenges is "Anything Goes". So I guess my card fits that one LOL, plus the digi is their design and I thought they would enjoy seeing my card with it. The second challenge is Challenge #38 - Lets Go Digital over at the Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge. Their only requirement was to use a digital image. Perfect!

4 comments:

carol said...

Hello..yep he is cute, your card is gorgeous, thanks for joining in with SMC and Craftycatz this week, x carol

Suzanne said...

Fab card. Thanks for playing at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

~Jeri~ said...

Beautiful card!! Love your coloring and dazzles! Awesome!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

kim.mom said...

WOW!!! You did a wonderful job with Miki!!! Love your card....so glad you joined us at SMC!!!