Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Time with Digi Stamps


I have to say that I am having a lot of fun roaming the blogging world. There are so many talented card artists out there, its unbelievable. I definitely have a lot to learn. Not to mention, I need to look into adding a few tools to my inventory. Not sure if I want a Cricut, although a cool machine, I don't think I would get my money's worth out of it. I definitely need to look into an embossing machine. Those are cool. I've also learned that good markers are not cheap. Those Copic Markers are in one word Expensive! Whatever happened to Crayolas being the best?! LOL. Well I have to be on the lookout for the second best markers because I have found a new love for digi stamps these last few days. There are so many cute designs out there by talented artists and they make every card something unique. In few words, I love them.

The card on the left is my first card with a digi stamp. The design is by The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs. His name is Jeremy. :) I colored him with colored pencils and did a little detail with markers. The papers and embellishments are all from Hot off the Press.

1 comment:

pennyd said...

Jen, never know it was your first try at digi stamps! You need to check out the new Digital Crafters Art Center! It just started and there are Freebies galore.