Hello Friends:
Happy June! It certainly feels like it here in Miami. The rain is back and the humidity is high. For those in the North East experiencing cooler temperatures, send some my way please.
Thank you for the lovely comments on my Sunflowers in Summer project on my last post. I do love the design. I just tend to work on it in spurts. There are a lot of little motifs in the design too which seem quick to stitch, but they take longer than they look.
Thank you for the lovely comments on my Sunflowers in Summer project on my last post. I do love the design. I just tend to work on it in spurts. There are a lot of little motifs in the design too which seem quick to stitch, but they take longer than they look.
Today was an exciting day as my little one graduated from the 5th grade. It was an adorable little ceremony. Some of the students wrote speeches thanking their teachers and parents. It was so sweet listening to them. Some made me teary eyed. I'm very proud of my son for his hard work this year. Now onto the new adventure called middle school.
A couple weekends ago, I decided to treat myself to some fun new paper stash. This promptly motivated to get out my neglected stash and play with it a little bit.
******
******
******
It was a nice creative change to play with my paper stash. I find that when I'm making cards I zone out everything else on my mind. I am so focused on the layout and design of the card that I can't think about anything else. It really clears my mind.
Thank you so much for visiting me today. I always enjoy your sweet comments. I hope you all have lovely rest of the week and weekend. I've updated my Etsy store with these cards and some other new items. Feel free to take a peak. ;)
**Hugs and Love from Sunny Miami**
Jen





5 comments:
Congrats to your son Jen. Lovely cards.
Linda
Congratulations to your very handsome son! I do love your cards!
Congrats to your son. Love your cards Jen. Going to become a follower.
Got your blog from paperwishes forum. Pretty quilt in progress.
Super cards. Congrats to your son.
Fabulous card finishes :)
Post a Comment